About Me

Japan, United States

Monday, October 09, 2006

A few hours in Austin

This was our short trip to Austin. Craig's Mom was down from Fort Worth for work and Craig's brother Ryan just happens to live there. So we made our way down there half a day. Always a favorite of mine, black and white pictures!
A beautiful view off the bridge and up a hill that we walked up to take pictures. Not my idea but Ryan's! My new favorite brother in law!




Craig's Mom Rita took this picture. She definitely has an artistic eye!





Ryan also took us out to eat at this great BBQ restaurant on Lake Travis. Unfortunately I left my camera in the car instead of taking it in. Austin had a lot of fun feeding the turtles in the lake.


This is a picture of Ryan, Rita, me with big hair, Craig and Austin.


The pretty girl in this picture is Carla, Ryan's girlfriend.







No comments: