About Me

Japan, United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Long Hike

This past weekend my parents were in town and we decided to go to Pedernales Falls state park to do a little hiking. We took Austin with us and he had a blast exploring and throwing rocks! It was about an hour and a half drive and a perfect day to go.
I was in Picture taking heaven! I have put up a lot of pictures and some are similar. You will have to let me know which ones you like best.





These are some of the steps leading down to the water. I think this is a fav of mine.



Dad and Craig. Can you see them?

One of the small water falls..... well that was all there was. No big ones.

A close up.

The water was coming out of the ground behind this rock.

This one the water is coming up out of the ground.


























This pool was pretty deep and it had a lot of fish in it.

Another waterfall.

A weird hole!








Waterfall from above.


















I think these two above are my favorites... I can't make up my mind on which I like best. Here fishy, fishy

Sand in our shoes.
Below are some more I like. My son and mother were throwing rocks in the pond and I started clicking away. Kind of cool I think!



Can you see the wildlife below?


The Boys.

This park had a couple of real small caves too.





The End





3 comments:

ALLISON said...

I have to agree with your favorites: I really love the one with the water flowing down the rock; a really great shot. It looks like a beautiful place and you captured it nicely. I also love the butterfly. You're doing a great job!

acrummylife said...

Love the pics. It looks like a great place to go. I wish I had been there.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea about that place. We will have to go when we are down there visiting my family. Love your pictures especially the ones w/flowers. You have some that would be great to blow up a little and frame. Guess we could start you an art studio soon. Keep going, your doing a great job.