About Me

Japan, United States

Friday, September 18, 2009

Australia!!

I will apologize in advance for the numerous pictures, but as always I can't choose and since this was such a great vacation I couldn't help myself.
So, since my husband was deployed for 5 months, was home for a a few more then left for another month, home for a few and then gone again for another month, I decided we needed a well deserved vacation and without the kids. We went for 7 days and had and awesome time and I didn't get half the pictures I wanted.

We went on a tour of the rainforest and the outback...



We got to throw boomerangs...
A wombat, which Craig insisted we could take home. I took too many pictures of it and it charged the enclosure it was in trying to eat me, so I vetoed his choice.


Roos everywhere!


A great place to eat, firestone pizza!


Delicious


Yummy breakfast...
Craig went golfing and I tagged along to drive the cart and read, wonderful relaxing day!


The most awesome part of the trip.... One day spent diving. We weren't able to get certified, though we tried. Craig went on 2 dives and I went on one. I am still not sure about the whole diving thing, we will see.

Huge and slimy fishie..

Starfish...
Awesome instructor....


Absolutely beautiful....

Giant Clam...
Nemo, Austin thought that was the coolest!
Sting Ray....
I was looking into the WIDE lens trying to look good in the pic because I could see my reflection....
Didn't help at all!!!


No comments: