About Me

Japan, United States

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Catch up...

Sorry it has taken so long to post these but it has been a crazy couple of months! So this all was leading up to Christmas with the families.

Austin loving on Bailey
This one was at a mall in Dallas, North Park I think. We went with my Aunt and had a great time. We got to see 2 different puppet shows which Austin loved. Bailey was awake the whole day as there was so much going on. 

Getting ready to eat.
My Dad 
Austin helping decorate the tree.
We went to my other Aunts house and Austin and Bailey got to open presents early. 



1 comment:

ALLISON said...

you look so pretty! I love how long your hair has gotten!! I had almost forgotten what you looked like since it's been forever since you've posted a pic. I'm guilty of that too, but it's nice to see you. :)