About Me

Japan, United States

Monday, December 15, 2008

Obsessions..

I was tagged by Meghan, to list my obsessions and tag some others, so here we go.....

In no particular order:

1: Photography

2: My Apple computer, I love it!!!!

3: Reading

4: Trying to visit everyone while in the states.

5: My children- right now it is taking lots of pictures for Daddy so he doesn't miss as much. Also, trying to find the right balance of love and discipline. 

6: Trying to eat at all the places I have missed and love but, also trying not to gain anymore weight.  Ha!

7. Trying to go to the gym at least 3 times a week..... hasn't worked out too well this week. Oh well, maybe next week!

I am tagging:

Allison
Kim
Jen S.
Jennifer- Kaci and Taryn's Mom
Sarah- Micah's Mom
Melissa- Braydon and Preston's Mom
Erika- Audrey's Mom
Jennifer C.- Ben's Mom
Kristen H
Heather

Have fun!!!! Do as much or as little as you want. 

No comments: