About Me

Japan, United States

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Easter

As usual these pictures are later getting on here than I would like. I hate the process of getting them on here but am glad once I do. So anyway this group is from Easter. We Had a great time in Fort Worth visiting both of our parents and the rest of the family. This little guy was in my parents back yard. I think its' Mom may have been the Easter Bunny. ;) I was so excited that I was able to get close enough to take the picture.
Bluebonnets are everywhere and we didn't get a chance to stop on the way up, but we did stop in a neighbors yard to get this picture. Thankfully Craig has not started to roll his eyes at the many stops and places I go.

This one I did some touch up on. Most of you know what a sucker I am for B&W photos

Austin and Papa showing off their Angry Faces! Such fun after a wonderful Easter
Lunch! One of these days I will get inside pictures to turn out better.
Nothing like a nice glass of wine and being upside down on the couch.

Austins' Uncle, Patrick, helped him hunt for eggs many times. It was pretty cold out there and I gave up after the first hunt.

Reindeer!






No comments: