About Me

Japan, United States

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Baseball

Yep, this is Craig. He has joined baseball legue here and loving it. I have taken my camera to Craigs games and have not figured out how to get the fence to fade out of the picture> I know it can be done. One of these days. I am sure the other "fans" think I am either a stalker or crazy. I have a tone of pics and not many I like. They say practice makes perfect.... we will see. :)







What is that man doing out there????























Austin likes to yell "Go Daddy Go! "





This is what happens when you go to a strawberry festival in Poteet Tx. We went with Dave and Ande. We saw a monkey, hunted for a petting zoo which we saw on the way in and never found and watched a sea lion show where Ausin got his sunburn. Dave went on a helicopter ride and we bought some strawberry wine. A great time was had by all!

1 comment:

ALLISON said...

Yay! New photos. Gosh, Austin is growing up; I guess that's what they're supposed to do. Miss you!!