About Me

Japan, United States

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This past month...Bailey


Here I am once again playing catch up with pictures. It has been a busy month with a few new milestones. She is sleeping a lot more through the night, normally one night of 10 hours or so and the next 8. No complaints here! She has great head control and is even curling her shoulders up while laying down. She is also laughing a lot, especially at her brother. I can't wait to see what this month brings. Enjoy the pics!
I am going to get you pacie, just you wait!

What are those things!? I like them, they wiggle and stuff.

What is he doing?
Oh, he is playing peek-a-boo, I like this game!
I am bubble queen, do as I ask and you shall get no slobber!


My Daddy is so funny!

1 comment:

ALLISON said...

Awh, so cute. I can't believe how much she looks like Austin did! And those expressions are hilarious :).