About Me

Japan, United States

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Japan....

Yea! I finally have my camera stuff so here are the pictures I have been promising everyone.....

I know this isn't one but aren't they cute!!!! The puppie's name is Miso which is a type of soup here which is sooo yummy.

Alright, the rest of these pictures are in the order of discovery.

The thing below is a toilet for us females. You have to squat! I know, I know, I said the same thing..... I have to what!? Where!? Most places have this and a some what normal toilet. This one was at the airport. The one in my house has a tushie warmer for winter.


That afternoon we rode the subway about three times and walked to our hotel. We then took a cab to a restaurant where we had our first taste of fresh sushi. It was up 41 stories and had a neat view over looking Tokyo.


The next day we spent wandering the streets of Tokyo. I Didn't know where to start taking pictures!


We rode the bullet train which (was about 160 a person!) from Tokyo to the town where our base is.






The train ride was about 3 hours. I got to read a lot of Harry Potty.

I tried to capture a little of the country as we flew by but as you can see it didn't work out so well.

Well that is all I have for this post. I will try to put up the rest a little bit later this week.

2 comments:

ALLISON said...

WOW! Girl, I am so envious of your new adventure. (not the whole potty thing!), but it would be so awesome to be there. I can't wait to see more! I hope you all are doing well. Miss you!

acrummylife said...

awesome pics!!!! who's puppy is that????
miss you guys already!!!